Due to the overwhelming number of requests, here is a more detailed go-live announcement. Happy Go-Live!
The XXXXX data has been loaded into the XXXXX and XXXXX Applications and it matches 100% from the XXXXX point of view with XXXXX.
To login to the Production system, please see the environment links below.
– Your user account is the same as your Windows login details and the “XXXXX” software has been automatically installed on your PC.
– If you do not have XXXXX installed on your PC, please contact your local IT HelpDesk and ask them to install the following package “XXXXX”
– The links you will need for your access to XXXXX are;
– The System Training Documentation is located at this link: LINK
– All bugs, Issues, Changes, Requests and Fixes are tracked in JIRA at this link
– Any issues that you encounter should be logged in the JIRA system.
– JIRA security works on token access assigned to you when you attempt the first login.
If you cannot see a “Create” button at the top of the page like the one below then you do not have a token assigned to you.
– To resolve this, click the link above and wait for the page to load. Reply to this email that you have done this andyou will be granted access to the JIRA project for you to create, manage, assign and work on issues.
You will then receive an email letting you know that your access is ready.
Please remember that the daily processes (system unavailable time) for XXXXX is 8am <<timezone>>.
The XXXXX processes are currently taking 7 minutes to complete.
All critical issues (if any) should be directed to the global support teams via the following contact information;
Hotline – XXXXX